Long-term Outcomes of Patients With Primary Amyloidosis After Stem Cell Transplantation
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01606280|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : May 25, 2012
Last Update Posted : January 22, 2014
|Condition or disease|
- How does age at diagnosis affect prognosis in primary amyloidosis?
- How do lab values at diagnosis such as Creatinine, AST/ALT, total serum protein, serum gamma globulin/immunoglobulin levels affect prognosis in primary amyloidosis?
- How does degree of organ involvement/number of organs involved affect prognosis in primary amyloidosis?
- How does initial treatment affect prognosis in primary amyloidosis?
4. How do the specifics the stem cell transplant protocol affect prognosis in primary amyloidosis?
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||400 participants|
|Official Title:||Reporting of Amyloidosis Stem Cell Transplantation Outcomes|
|Study Start Date :||June 2011|
|Primary Completion Date :||June 2013|
|Study Completion Date :||June 2013|
- Survival [ Time Frame: up to 8 years ]
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01606280
|United States, Minnesota|
|Rochester, Minnesota, United States, 55905|