Ultrasound of Enthesis in Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis: a Comparative Study With Health Subjects
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01567878|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : March 30, 2012
Last Update Posted : December 2, 2014
- Evaluate the correlation of ultrasound MASEI index with clinical, functional, radiographic and laboratorial variables in patients with ankylosing spondylitis.
- Evaluate correlation between articular (shoulders, hips, knees and ankles) ultrasound (synovitis, erosions, power doppler) with same variables.
- Evaluate correlation between articular and enthesis ultrasound exam in this study.
- Compare patients and healthy individuals data, to calculate the ROC curve to estimate predictor value of disease.
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||80 participants|
|Official Title:||Ultrasound of Enthesis in Patients With Ankylosing Spondylitis: a Comparative Study With Health Subjects|
|Study Start Date :||May 2009|
|Primary Completion Date :||December 2014|
|Study Completion Date :||December 2014|
It will be held ultrasound exam in enthesis and joints in patients with ankylosing spondylitis and healthy subjects
It will be held ultrasound exam in enthesis and joints of healthy subjects
- Ultrasound of enthesis in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: a comparative study with healthy subjects [ Time Frame: december ]a comparative study of enthesis by ultrasound revealed statistical differences among patients with ankylosing spondylitis and healthy volunteers in analysis of calcaneal enthesis, plantar fascia and quadriceps.
Biospecimen Retention: Samples With DNA
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01567878
|Sao Paulo, Brazil, 04021-001|