Stable Angina Observational Registry (STAR)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01552109|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : March 13, 2012
Last Update Posted : October 7, 2014
|Condition or disease|
An observational registry on diagnosis and management of stable angina in India Purpose To describe the clinical profile and current status of the diagnosis and management of stable angina in India by non-interventional consulting physicians (CP) through a large multicenter observational registry.
Design A prospective, multi-center, observational registry. Subject Population Adult, male or female subjects with symptomatic stable angina visiting non-interventional consulting physicians for treatment and who meet the study inclusion/exclusion criteria.
The study is expected to enroll 1000 to 1500 subjects by 150 - 250 non-interventional consulting physicians. The enrollment period will be around 4 months.
Subject must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible for inclusion in the trial:
- Subject has been provisionally diagnosed with stable angina by the CP (consulting physician) during the current visit or within 3 months preceding the current visit
- Subject agrees to sign a data release form
Subjects will be excluded from the trial if any of the following criteria are met:
- Subject has a history of Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Subject has a history of prior revascularization
- Subject has a history of previous MI
- Subject has new onset angina with symptoms less than one month
- Describe the demographic and medical profile of subjects diagnosed with stable angina by non-interventional consulting physicians in India
- Describe the diagnostic pathway prescribed by non-interventional consulting physicians and adopted by stable angina subjects in India
- Describe the management of stable angina by non-interventional consulting physicians and undertaken by subjects in India
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||2079 participants|
|Official Title:||STable Angina obseRvational Registry|
|Study Start Date :||January 2012|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||August 2012|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||December 2013|
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01552109
|East Delhi Clinic|
|New Delhi, India, 110032|