A Phase Ib/II Study of LGX818 in Combination With MEK162 in Adult Patients With BRAF Dependent Advanced Solid Tumors
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01543698|
Recruitment Status : Active, not recruiting
First Posted : March 5, 2012
Last Update Posted : March 17, 2022
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Solid Tumors Harboring a BRAF V600 Mutation||Drug: LGX818 Drug: MEK162 Drug: LEE011||Phase 1 Phase 2|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Actual Enrollment :||189 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||A Phase Ib/II, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose Escalation Study of LGX818 in Combination With MEK162 in Adult Patients With BRAF V600 - Dependent Advanced Solid Tumors|
|Actual Study Start Date :||May 30, 2012|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||September 30, 2022|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||September 30, 2022|
Experimental: dual combination
LGX818 QD and MEK162 BID
Experimental: triple combination
LGX818 QD and MEK162 BID and LEE011 QD 3 weeks on, 1 week off.
- Phase Ib: Estimation of Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) by measuring incidence of dose limiting toxicities (DLT) [ Time Frame: up to 8 months ]To estimate the MTD(s) and/or recommended phase 2 dose(s) (RP2D(s)) of oral LGX818 in combination with oral MEK162, and of oral LGX818 in combination with oral MEK162 and oral LEE011 in patients with BRAF V600-dependent advanced solid tumors by measuring the incidence of DLTs as defined by the protocol.
- Phase II: Clinical efficacy [ Time Frame: up to 14 months ]Assess clinical efficacy of the LGX818 and MEK162 dual combination and LGX818 and MEK162 and LEE011 triple combination in the Phase II populations by evaluating the disease control rate (DCR) and objective response rate (ORR) as per RECIST 1.1
- Safety and tolerability of LGX818 and MEK162 dual combination, and LGX818 and MEK162 and LEE011 triple combination by evaluating the incidence and severity of adverse events (AE). [ Time Frame: up to 17 months ]To characterize the safety and tolerability of LGX818 and MEK162 in combination, and LGX818 and MEK162 and LEE011 in combination by evaluating the incidence and severity (as per CTCAE grading) of AEs in all patients enrolled in the study.
- Determination of single and multiple dose of Pharmacokinetics (PK) profile by measuring plasma concentrations versus time after study drug combination dosing (Phase Ib) [ Time Frame: up to 8 months ]To determine the single and multiple dose PK profile of the LGX818 and MEK162 combination and LGX818 and MEK162 and LEE011 combination, by measuring plasma concentrations of MEK162 and LGX818 and LEE011 resp. at different timepoints prior and post study drug combination dosing on several days within cycle 1 and subsequent cycles.
- Preliminary clinical anti-tumor activity by evaluating the objective response rate (Phase Ib) [ Time Frame: up to 8 months ]To assess preliminary anti-tumor activity of the LGX818 and MEK162 combination, and the LGX818 and MEK162 and LEE011 combination by evaluating the ORR as per RECIST 1.1. Safety Issue?: (FDAAA) No
- Further clinical efficacy (phase II) [ Time Frame: up to 14 months ]To further assess clinical efficacy of the LGX818 and MEK162 combination and the LGX818 and MEK162 and LEE011 combination in the Phase II populations by measuring progression free survival (PFS) as per RECIST 1.1
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01543698
|Study Director:||Pfizer Pfizer CT.gov Call Center||Pfizer|