Individually Tailored Web-based Multimodal Pain Rehabilitation in Primary Health Care
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01475591|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : November 21, 2011
Last Update Posted : September 23, 2016
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Musculoskeletal Pain||Behavioral: Web-based multimodal rehabilitation based on cognitive based principles|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Actual Enrollment :||109 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||Quadruple (Participant, Care Provider, Investigator, Outcomes Assessor)|
|Official Title:||Individually Tailored Web-based Multimodal Pain Rehabilitation in Primary Health Care|
|Study Start Date :||October 2011|
|Primary Completion Date :||June 2014|
|Study Completion Date :||June 2015|
No Intervention: Multimodal rehabilitation
The arm intervention is just multimodal rehabilitation.
Behavioral: Web-based multimodal rehabilitation based on cognitive based principles
The patient will be randomized to either the interventions group (multimodal pain rehabilitation with an added web-based multimodal rehabilitation with CBT-influences) or a control group (multimodal pain rehabilitation).
- Work ability [ Time Frame: 4 month ]
- Pain rating [ Time Frame: 12 month ]Pain-rating is measured on a visual analog-scale
- Self-efficacy in relation to workability [ Time Frame: 12 month ]Self-efficacy in relation to work-ability is measured by a questionnarie
- General health [ Time Frame: 12 month ]General health is measured with SF-36 and EQ-5D.
- Functional status [ Time Frame: 12 month ]Functional status is measured with Pain disability index.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01475591
|Primary health care centers in Norrbotten county council|
|Luleå, Norrbotten, Sweden|
|Principal Investigator:||Gunvor Gard, Professor||Luleå University of Technology|