An Evaluation and Factor Analysis for Maternal Mental Health
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01423331|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified August 2011 by Yieh-Loong Tsai, Shin Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : August 25, 2011
Last Update Posted : August 25, 2011
An Evaluation and Factor Analysis for Maternal Mental Health - The Analytic Study of the Shin Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital
- To construct a screening tool for domestic maternal mental health
- To expect to find the screening timing for early assessment or intervention of domestic maternal mental health status.
- To explore the impact of domestic maternal mental health factors.
|Condition or disease|
-Study Design： This project will be conducted at the Shin Kong Memorial Hospital for pregnant women or mothers within six months after birth, with the base of existing domestic and foreign screening tools for postpartum depression and the related scale modeled, and select respective women during different pregnant period and after birth as postpartum study, by longitudinal study and cross-sectional study of the advantages to be able to plan time for up to twelve months of data collection, able to undertake within-subjects comparison and the between-subjects comparison, to view depression during pregnancy , pregnancy depression, postpartum blues, postpartum depression, postpartum psychosis such as prevalence, risk factors or any other factors.
To establish the screening tool and screening time for national early assessment of maternal mental health status of women in pregnancy and after birth.
- Expected to construct the applicable domestic early assessment screening or intervention time of maternal mental health status.
- Expected to develop different screening tools for a domestic early assessment of the maternal mental health status.
- Expected to identify the important factors of maternal depression to provide a reference for locking in a high risk group for early intervention.
- The implementation of women's health policy on mental health care of pregnant women with specific feasible approach.
- To provide mental health counseling, the implementation of the operation of the network of community resources to reduce maternal stress in coping to new life.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||200 participants|
|Official Title:||An Evaluation and Factor Analysis for Maternal Mental Health - The Analytic Study of the Shin Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital|
|Study Start Date :||August 2011|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 2012|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||December 2012|
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01423331
|Contact: Yieh-Loong Tsaiemail@example.com|
|Study Chair:||Yieh-Loong Tsai||Shin Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital|