Functional-three-dimensional Reconstruction of Liver by 99MTc-GSA-SPECT Scan (GSA)
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01350726|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified May 2011 by Peking Union Medical College Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : May 10, 2011
Last Update Posted : May 10, 2011
The aims of this study were divided into three parts:
- To develop a new software to carry out the functional-three- dimensional-reconstruction of the liver by 99mTc-GSA-SPECT scintigraphy
- To probe a new dynamic model of the metabolism of the 99mTc-GSA.
- To evaluate the liver function by 99mTc-GSA-SPECT scintigraphy before surgical treatment.
- Collectivity type: Prospective，randomized, controlled, multi-central clinical study.
- Patients: The subjects were from different hospitals including: Peking Union Medical College Hospital (PUMCH).
This study was consisted of three parts:
|Condition or disease|
|Cirrhosis Hepatic Carcinoma|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||0 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||Functional-three-dimensional Reconstruction and Functional Evaluation of Liver by 99MTc-GSA-SPECT Scintigraphy|
|Study Start Date :||January 2008|
|Primary Completion Date :||May 2011|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||July 2011|
Subjects without liver cirrhosis and normal volunteers.
Subjects with liver cirrhosis.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01350726
|Peking Union Medical College Hospital||Recruiting|
|Beijing, Beijing, China, 100730|
|Contact: Yilei Mao, M. D, Ph. D +86-10-65296042 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: Yilei Mao, M. D, Ph. D|