Functional-three-dimensional Reconstruction of Liver by 99MTc-GSA-SPECT Scan (GSA)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01350726|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified May 2011 by Peking Union Medical College Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : May 10, 2011
Last Update Posted : May 10, 2011
The aims of this study were divided into three parts:
- To develop a new software to carry out the functional-three- dimensional-reconstruction of the liver by 99mTc-GSA-SPECT scintigraphy
- To probe a new dynamic model of the metabolism of the 99mTc-GSA.
- To evaluate the liver function by 99mTc-GSA-SPECT scintigraphy before surgical treatment.
- Collectivity type: Prospective，randomized, controlled, multi-central clinical study.
- Patients: The subjects were from different hospitals including: Peking Union Medical College Hospital (PUMCH).
This study was consisted of three parts:
|Condition or disease|
|Cirrhosis Hepatic Carcinoma|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||0 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||Functional-three-dimensional Reconstruction and Functional Evaluation of Liver by 99MTc-GSA-SPECT Scintigraphy|
|Study Start Date :||January 2008|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||May 2011|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||July 2011|
Subjects without liver cirrhosis and normal volunteers.
Subjects with liver cirrhosis.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01350726
|Peking Union Medical College Hospital||Recruiting|
|Beijing, Beijing, China, 100730|
|Contact: Yilei Mao, M. D, Ph. D +86-10-65296042 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator: Yilei Mao, M. D, Ph. D|