Primary Outcome Measures:
- Prevalence of risk factors cardiovascular [ Time Frame: Prevalence of risk factors cardiovascular ]
Secondary Outcome Measures:
- neuropsychological assessment [ Time Frame: neuropsychological assessment ]
A random sample population, the information obtained has a validity superior to other studies in which the sample has not followed very strict criteria of selection.
Protocol for measurement:
- variable demographic partner
- vascular risk factors
- functional level for the activities of daily life
- cognitive performance in attention, memory, language, praxias, gnosias (abbreviated neuropsychological battery)
Through a battery short neuropsychological specially adapted for the study of older people will carry out a study of the cognitive performance in people older than 65 years of age and will try to establish how much influence the controlled variables of cardiovascular risk.