Representations of Transplantation in Patients and in Health Care Professionals
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01285882|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : January 28, 2011
Last Update Posted : April 15, 2015
Main objective : This project aims to have a better understanding of the influence of representations of patients with mucoviscidosis, their assistants and their medical persons in the choice of patients to accept or not lung transplantation.
Specific objectives :
- Identify the knowledge, representations, or feelings of patients which could constitute bridles or factors of motivation to use for transplantation.
- Identify the knowledge, representations, or feelings of medical persons which could constitute bridles or factors of motivation to the "encouraging" proposal to patients of lung transplant.
- Identify the knowledge, representations, or feelings of assistants which could constitute bridles or factors of motivation to the "encouragement" of lung transplantation at its close.
- Identify the needs of patients, assistants and medical persons to successfully reduce these bridles to transplantation and increase the factors of motivation.
- Compare the representations of patients, assistants and medical persons
- Search representations associated with patients who refuse the transplantation and those who accept the transplantation
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Cystic Fibrosis||Other: Representations|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||14 participants|
|Official Title:||Representations of Transplantation in Patients With Mucoviscidosis, in Their Assistants and in Their Medical Persons|
|Study Start Date :||June 2009|
|Primary Completion Date :||December 2012|
|Study Completion Date :||December 2012|
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01285882
|Nantes University Hospital|
|Nantes, France, 44093|
|Principal Investigator:||Valérie DAVID, Doctor||CHU de Nantes|
|Study Chair:||Raphaële NOVE-JOSSERAND, Doctor||CHU de Lyon|
|Study Chair:||Marc STERN, Profesor||Hôpital Foch|
|Study Chair:||Martine REYNAUD-GAUBERT, Profesor||CHU de Marseille|
|Study Chair:||Isabelle DURIEU, Doctor||CHU de Lyon|
|Study Chair:||Dominique HUBERT, Doctor||Hôpital Cochin|
|Study Chair:||Sophie RAMEL, Doctor||Centre de Perharidy - Roscoff|
|Study Chair:||RAVONINJATOVO, Doctor||CHU de Reims|
|Study Chair:||Magali DUPUY-GRASSET, Doctor||University Hospital, Limoges|
|Study Chair:||Céline MENETREY, Doctor||University Hospital, Limoges|
|Study Chair:||Chantal BELLEGUIC, Doctor||Rennes University Hospital|
|Study Chair:||Corina SANZIANA CORHUT, Doctor||CHU de Nancy|
|Study Chair:||Benoît GODBERT, Doctor||CHU de Nancy|
|Study Chair:||Françoise VARAIGNE, Doctor||CHU de Tours|
|Study Chair:||Isabelle PIN, Doctor||University Hospital, Grenoble|
|Study Chair:||Marie-Laure UFFREDI, Doctor||CH de Vannes|