Study of Hepatoma Treated by Perfusing Cinobufacin Through Hepatic Artery Combining Embolotherapy
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01236690|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified October 2010 by Changhai Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : November 9, 2010
Last Update Posted : June 28, 2011
Cinobufacini has the effects of anticancer, improving the liver function, elevation of immunity and little side effects, and is important and significant for the patients with hepatitis, liver cirrhosis and hepatomas.
Compared with transarterial chemoembolization (TACE) , the clinical effect of cinobufacini is non-inferior/ equivalent.Compared with TACE, cinobufacini is superior in security .
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Hepatoma Cinobufacin Injection||Drug: Cinobufacin injection||Phase 2|
Inclusion criterion :
- The sex does not limit, age:18-70 years old .
- The patients have inoperable advanced hepatoma without serious disorder in liver and renal, tumor occupation< 70 %
- The patients have failure in surgical intervention or resection operation recidivist
- Hepatic function Child-pugh A、B
- All the cases have the definite final diagnosis of imageology results such as MRI、CT 、B ultrasonic or cytology results
- The patient's prediction of live time>6 months, who can tolerant of TACE and has quality of life ECOG score<3
- The patients participate the clinical trial voluntarily and have already signed informed consent
Exclusion criterion :
- Main portal vein was obstructed completely.
- The occupation of tumor are 70 % or more than 70 % in the whole liver
- The patient has TACE or other antineoplaston
- After carcinosectomy the patient has the prophylactic
- The patient is with renal inadequacy: Cr≥133 umol/L
- Severe cardiovascular disease
- The patient is with other diseases to influence the proposal
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||284 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Masking:||Triple (Participant, Care Provider, Investigator)|
|Official Title:||The Clinical Research of the Intermediate and Advanced Hepatoma Treated by Cinobufacin by Perfusion of Hepatic Artery Combining the Arterial Embolotherapy|
|Study Start Date :||November 2010|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||October 2013|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||November 2013|
- Drug: Cinobufacin injection
Cinobufacin by Perfusion of Hepatic Artery Combining the Arterial EmbolotherapyOther Name: Z34020273
- The evaluation of the patient's respondence for the therapy is carried out every phase, according to RECIST:CR,PR,SD and PD. [ Time Frame: Nov. 2010 to Nov. 2013 ]The evaluation of the patient's respondence for the therapy is carried out every phase, according to RECIST:CR,PR,SD and PD.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01236690
|Department of TCM, Changhai Hospital of Shanghai||Recruiting|
|Shanghai, Shanghai, China, 200433|
|Contact: changquan Ling, Doctor +86 21 81873539 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator:||Ling chang quan, doctor||Changhai Hospital|