Study on Nation-wide Health Care Quality Information Openness and Transparency Mechanism Establishment
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01194011|
Recruitment Status : No longer available
First Posted : September 2, 2010
Last Update Posted : September 2, 2010
Research objectives To provide people with sufficient information regarding health care and to improve its quality, this research endeavors to discuss the establishment of a health care information openness and transparency mechanism within the framework of the National Health Insurance system. This research also evaluates whether the transparency of health care quality information makes care givers provide better quality. Meanwhile, when appropriate information and quality index are presented to patients, patients shall have more knowledge about what they are dealing with, hence less misunderstanding between hospitals and patients would occur.
- To revise indicators based on international trends, related literature and the need of people.
- To present 50 sets of quality indicator statistically on the website, and provide updated information about the first 10 sets.
- To analyze and explain the outcome and purposes of the indicator to the public.
- To estimate the possible trend for the coming year, and provide adaptive strategy.
- To promote the website, and hold workshops in all six regions of Taiwan.
- To make the website linked to the top 5 most populated official and unofficial websites.
- To respond to questions on the forum of the website daily, and maintain the system, update the website regularly.
- To complete the acceptability survey on health care institutions and people.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Valuable Suggestions to Improve Health Care Quality Transparent and Accessible Medical Care||Behavioral: questionnaire|
|Study Type :||Expanded Access|
|Official Title:||Study on Nation-wide Health Care Quality Information Openness and Transparency Mechanism Establishment|
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01194011
|Principal Investigator:||Lan-Chi Tai, Master||Taiwan College of Healthcare Executives|