Exploration of Fatigue, Uncertainty, Depression and Quality of Life in Heart Transplantation Recipients
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01182571|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : August 17, 2010
Last Update Posted : August 30, 2010
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||127 participants|
|Official Title:||Exploration of Fatigue ,Uncertainty ,Depression and Quality of Life in Heart Transplantation Recipients|
|Study Start Date :||October 2008|
|Primary Completion Date :||August 2009|
|Study Completion Date :||August 2009|
- The SF12 Health survey [ Time Frame: 1 month ]It was used to measure quality of life
- Transplant Symptom Frequency and Symptom Distress Scale [ Time Frame: 1 week ]it was used to measure symptom distress.
- Fatigue Symptom Inventory [ Time Frame: 1 week ]It was used to measure level of fatigue.
- Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) [ Time Frame: 1month ]It was used to measure level of anxiety and depression.
- Illness Uncertainty Scale [ Time Frame: 1 month ]It was used to measure level of uncertainty.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01182571
|National Taiwan University Hospital|
|Taipei, Taiwan, 10051|
|Principal Investigator:||Shiow-Ching Shun, PhD||National Taiwan University|