Study of Urinary Angiotensinogen as a Marker to Warn the Deterioration of Renal Function in CKD Patients Early.
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01118494|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified April 2010 by Fudan University.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : May 6, 2010
Last Update Posted : May 6, 2010
|Condition or disease|
|Chronic Kidney Disease Urinary Angiotensinogen|
- Screening: Select CKD(3-4) patients from outpatients, Urine routine examination and Renal B-mode ultrasonography and so on.
- Confirm: Sign consent with the patients who meet the inclusion criteria, then these patients are included in the study.
- Create patients records and complete related-inspections.
- Clinical follow-up: Follow-up once every six months, and we will record every patient's disease progress every time. Each follow-up, the patient needs to leave 5 ml blood samples and 20 ml of urine samples, used for the following study.
- Detection, Observation and Evaluation: Patients are divided into two groups according to AGT levels: higher than the normal group and the normal group. Observe the changes in eGFR of different group. Statistics judge whether AGT can be as a early warning indicators of renal function decline.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||400 participants|
|Study Start Date :||September 2009|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||February 2010|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2011|
People who have been diagnosed with CKD，and been in the stage of 3 or 4.
- Urinary AGT level [ Time Frame: 12 months ]Urinary AGT level can be an early bio-marker of intrarenal RAS activation and prewarning the deterioration of renal function.
Biospecimen Retention: Samples With DNA
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01118494
|Contact: Yong Gu, email@example.com|
|Nephrology Department of Huashan Hospital||Recruiting|
|Shanghai, Shanghai, China, 200042|
|Contact: Yong Gu, Doctor 13916322128 firstname.lastname@example.org|