Primary Outcome Measures:
- Patients With a Score of 4 in Morisky Scale After 8-12 Weeks of Treatment [ Time Frame: 8-12 weeks ]
Morisky scale: 4 Yes/No Questions: Do you ever forget to take your medicine? Are you careless at times about taking your medicine? When you feel better do you sometimes stop taking your medicine? Sometimes if you feel worse when you take the medicine, do you stop taking it? Score one point for every NO: 0-1 points = low adherence, 2-3 points = moderate, 4 points = high adherence Confidence interval computed using the Clopper-Pearson (exact) method.
- Level of Adherence [ Time Frame: 8-12 weeks ]
Points on Morisky scale
Secondary Outcome Measures:
- Patient Preference [ Time Frame: 8-12 weeks ]
Patients were asked about their preference regarding frequency of intake (once daily or three times daily)
- Adverse Events (AE) Considered Related to Observed Medication [ Time Frame: 8-12 weeks ]
Some patients had not related AEs as well as related AEs.
- Pramipexole (PPX) Dose [ Time Frame: pre-treatment and after 8-12 weeks ]
mean Pramipexole (PPX) dose
- Clinical Global Impressions (CGI) [ Time Frame: 8-12 weeks ]
Clinical Global Impression (CGI) scale at final visit
- Patients Global Impressions (PGI) [ Time Frame: 8-12 weeks ]
Assessed by asking the patient at the final visit which alternative described how they had felt during the last 7 days as compared to how they felt at the baseline observation.