Follow up After Survived Therapy With Mild Induced Hypothermia (MIH) After Restoration of Spontaneous Circulation (ROSC)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01083069|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified January 2010 by University of Leipzig.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : March 9, 2010
Last Update Posted : March 9, 2010
|Condition or disease|
|Cardiac Arrest Hypothermia|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||150 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||Neurological Outcome After Mild Induced Hypothermia (MIH) After Restoration of Spontaneous Circulation|
|Study Start Date :||January 2010|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 2010|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2011|
Patients after therapy with mild hypothermia
Patients without therapy with mild hypothermia due to non-operational cooling-devices
- Neurological outcome after 6 month after MIH, Quality of life-survey [ Time Frame: 6 Month ]Neurological outcome after 6 month after MIH measured by questionnaire.
- Managing daily activities [ Time Frame: 6 Month ]Managing daily activities after 6 month after tMIH measured with a questionnaire.
- Surviving after hospitalization [ Time Frame: 6 Month ]Surviving after hospitalization after MIH
- Neurological outcome depending of the beginning of MIH [ Time Frame: 6 month ]Neurological outcome depending of the beginning of MIH
- Neurological Outcome in consideration of the practice of the treating instances. [ Time Frame: 6 month ]Neurological outcome in consideration of the practice of the treating instances after restoration of spontanous circulation measured with a questionnaire.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01083069
|Contact: Undine Pittl, MDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Holger Thiele, Associate Professoremail@example.com|
|University of Leipzig, Heart Center, Cardiology||Recruiting|
|Contact: Undine Pittl, MD 0049-341-8651427 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Holger Thiele, Associate Professor 0049-341-8651427 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: Holger Thiele, Associate Professor|
|Sub-Investigator: Undine Pittl, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||Holger Thiele, Associate Professor||Study Chair|
|Study Director:||Undine Pittl, MD||Study Sub-invesigator|