Follow up After Survived Therapy With Mild Induced Hypothermia (MIH) After Restoration of Spontaneous Circulation (ROSC)
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01083069|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified January 2010 by University of Leipzig.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : March 9, 2010
Last Update Posted : March 9, 2010
|Condition or disease|
|Cardiac Arrest Hypothermia|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||150 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||Neurological Outcome After Mild Induced Hypothermia (MIH) After Restoration of Spontaneous Circulation|
|Study Start Date :||January 2010|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||December 2010|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||June 2011|
Patients after therapy with mild hypothermia
Patients without therapy with mild hypothermia due to non-operational cooling-devices
- Neurological outcome after 6 month after MIH, Quality of life-survey [ Time Frame: 6 Month ]Neurological outcome after 6 month after MIH measured by questionnaire.
- Managing daily activities [ Time Frame: 6 Month ]Managing daily activities after 6 month after tMIH measured with a questionnaire.
- Surviving after hospitalization [ Time Frame: 6 Month ]Surviving after hospitalization after MIH
- Neurological outcome depending of the beginning of MIH [ Time Frame: 6 month ]Neurological outcome depending of the beginning of MIH
- Neurological Outcome in consideration of the practice of the treating instances. [ Time Frame: 6 month ]Neurological outcome in consideration of the practice of the treating instances after restoration of spontanous circulation measured with a questionnaire.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT01083069
|Contact: Undine Pittl, MDemail@example.com|
|Contact: Holger Thiele, Associate Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|University of Leipzig, Heart Center, Cardiology||Recruiting|
|Contact: Undine Pittl, MD 0049-341-8651427 email@example.com|
|Contact: Holger Thiele, Associate Professor 0049-341-8651427 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Principal Investigator: Holger Thiele, Associate Professor|
|Sub-Investigator: Undine Pittl, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||Holger Thiele, Associate Professor||Study Chair|
|Study Director:||Undine Pittl, MD||Study Sub-invesigator|