Safety and Efficacy of Romiplostim in Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP) in the " Real-life " : Result of the French Experience in 72 Adults (ATU-r)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01013181|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : November 13, 2009
Last Update Posted : November 17, 2009
|Condition or disease|
- Subject has a diagnosis of ITP according to the American Society of Hematology guidelines (George et al., 1996).
- Subject is equal to or greater than 18 years of age.
- Before any study-specific procedure, the appropriate written informed consent must be obtained.
- Subject receiving romiplostim in the compassionate program
- Available follow-up of one-year
•Secondary ITP e.g: thrombopenia related to hepatitis C, HIV, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia...
The goal of this study is to review retrospectively the charts of the 100 first patients including in this program in France during the period of January 2008 and July 2008.
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||100 participants|
|Study Start Date :||January 2008|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||July 2008|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||August 2009|
- Safety and Efficacy of Romiplostim in Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)