A Clinical Study of GP73 as a Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Tumor Mark
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00902902|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified May 2009 by Peking Union Medical College Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : May 15, 2009
Last Update Posted : May 15, 2009
The aims of this study were divided into three parts:
- To evaluate the sensitivity and specificity of GP73 for the diagnosis of hepatitis B related HCC. Established the standard of GP73 in normal people.
- To definitude the connections between the GP73 level and various diseases.
- To find the relations of HCC metastasis and recurrence.
- Collectivity type: Prospective，randomized, controlled, multi-central clinical study.
- Patients: The subjects were from different hospitals including: Peking Union Medical College Hospital (PUMCH), The Cancer Hospital of Peking Union Medical College (PUMC), QiDong Cancer Institute, and Department of Surgery University of Chicago from November of 2007 till the end of this study.
This study was consisted of three parts:
- Established the standard of normal people and test the sensitivity and specificity of HCC patients. The samples were acquired from Health Screen Center and Department of liver surgery of PUMCH, The Cancer Hospital of PUMC and QiDong Cancer Institute.
- Extend the study bound, including the hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV) carriers. The HBV (+) samples were come from Chinese hospitals and institutions. The HCV (+) samples were provide by the Department of Surgery University of Chicago.
- Research the relations of serum GP73 level and the other diseases, such as other malignant liver tumors, liver metastatic tumors, liver benign tumor, HCC recurrence following surgery etc.
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||0 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||A Clinical Study of GP73 as a HCC Early Tumor Mark|
|Study Start Date :||January 2008|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||December 2008|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||July 2009|
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00902902
|United States, Illinois|
|The University of Chicago||Recruiting|
|Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60637|
|Contact: M. Millis, Dr. email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: M Millis, M.D.|