The LASER Registry will collect data from unselected patients on how the problem of stents on the background of full anticoagulation is approached by the investigators. On the collected data the LASER registry will
- document the frequently used treatment modalities how patients requiring stents on the background of full anticoagulation with Vitamin K Antagonists are currently managed
- will document the associated cardiac event rates with each currently used treatment strategy
- will document the associated bleeding rates with each currently used treatment strategy
With these data available, the LASER Registry will allow
- to define an optimised treatment regimen for the treatment of patients on full anticoagulation with Vitamin K Antagonists receiving one or more coronary stents
- to allow the appropriate sample size calculation for the design of a subsequent randomised comparison of continuous triple anticoagulation versus this optimised treatment regimen in such patients.