Primary Outcome Measures:
- Mean blood glucose parameters of diabetic patients [ Time Frame: Study start ]
Secondary Outcome Measures:
- Patients' perception will be analysed through patient questionnaire measuring psychological well-being, quality of life and patients' compliant to treatment [ Time Frame: Study start ]
- Physician perception of diabetes and its management will be analysed through physician questionnaire measuring awareness about HbA1c test and its goal, anti-diabetic treatment and barriers towards optimum diabetes control [ Time Frame: Study start ]
- Duration of diabetes associated with highest number of diabetic complications [ Time Frame: Study start ]
- Minimum duration of diabetes associated with 10% incidence of diabetic complications (CVD, Nephropathy and retinopathy) [ Time Frame: Study start ]
Capillary or venous blood will be drawn for analysing HbA1c.