Analysis of Oculo-motor Deficiencies Associated With FMR1 Gene Expression (Genetic Abnormality Predisposing to a Neurodegenerative Disease)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00763191|
Recruitment Status : Terminated (departure of the principal investigator and nobody else was able to continue this study.)
First Posted : September 30, 2008
Last Update Posted : December 10, 2012
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Pre-mutation on FMR1 Gene||Other: examination of ocular movements Other: MATTIS test Other: UPDRS test Other: CRST test||Not Applicable|
Patient will be followed at the Nantes hospital during half a day for :
- examination of ocular movements
- performing Neuro-psychological test (MATTIS)
- performing tests with scales of motricity (UPDRS, CRST, ICARS).
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Actual Enrollment :||27 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Single Group Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Primary Purpose:||Health Services Research|
|Official Title:||Analysis of Oculo-motor Deficiencies Associated With FMR1 Gene Expression (Genetic Abnormality Predisposing to a Neurodegenerative Disease)|
|Study Start Date :||June 2008|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||September 2009|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||September 2009|
- Comparison of the oculo-motricity of patients with FMR1 pre-mutation with the oculo-motricity of patients without FMR1 pre-mutation
- Comparison of the oculo-motricity of patients with FMR1 pre-mutation with the oculo-motricity of patients with multi-systematized atrophy
- Analysis of the correlation between the genotype (number of CGG repetition) and the phenotype.
- For subjects with FMR1 pre-mutation, comparison of the neuro-psychological test results to the oculo-motor abnormalities.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00763191
|Laennec hospital, university hospital of Nantes|
|Nantes, France, 44093|