Granuloma Annulare Treated With Rifampin, Ofloxacin, and Minocycline Combination Therapy
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00720980|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : July 23, 2008
Last Update Posted : July 23, 2008
|Condition or disease|
We will document the regimen treatment each patient has had and then review the following from the patient's chart to target our specific aims as outlined above.
- What previous treatment options have been or/are currently being used?
- How long did the patient take the treatment for?
- Was the patient able to discontinue or become less dependent on prior treatment?
- Was the disease process slowed by the treatment?;
- Were there any side effects that the patient experienced with treatment?
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||6 participants|
|Official Title:||Granuloma Annulare Treated With Rifampin, Ofloxacin, and Minocycline Combination Therapy|
|Study Start Date :||May 2008|
|Primary Completion Date :||May 2008|
|Study Completion Date :||July 2008|
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00720980
|United States, Michigan|
|Henry Ford Medical Center|
|Detroit, Michigan, United States, 48202|
|Principal Investigator:||Iltefat H Hamzavi, MD||Henry Ford Health System|