Ocular Response Analyzer Assessment of Intraocular Pressure and Corneal Biomechanical Properties in Myopic and Anisometropic Patients Under Atropine Treatment
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00658502|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified March 2008 by Far Eastern Memorial Hospital.
Recruitment status was: Recruiting
First Posted : April 15, 2008
Last Update Posted : April 15, 2008
Our study has three parts has three parts, and the main aim of the study is to find out if corneal hysteresis was associated with myopia or even a predictor of myopia poor control predictor:
- Part 1 of our study: patients with anisomeropia whose spherical equivalent refraction as measured by cycloplegic autorefraction between the two eyes differ greater than 1.5 D.
- Part 2 of our study: Minus spherical equivalent refraction as measured by cycloplegic autorefraction.
- Part 3 of our study: patients with minus spherical equivalent refraction as measured by cycloplegic autorefraction who are under regular atropine for the treatment of myopia;patients who are prescribed with atropine treatment are in need of myopia control instead of for research interest
|Condition or disease|
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Estimated Enrollment :||100 participants|
|Official Title:||Ocular Response Analyzer Assessment of Intraocular Pressure and Corneal Biomechanical Properties in Myopic and Anisometropic Patients Under Atropine Treatment|
|Study Start Date :||March 2008|
|Estimated Primary Completion Date :||August 2009|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||August 2009|
- axial length, corneal hysteresis [ Time Frame: 3 month ]
- Refractive error, visual acuity, , intraocular pressure, , and corneal thickness [ Time Frame: 3 month ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00658502
|Contact: Shu-Wen Chang, MD||886-8966-7000 ext firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Far Eastern Memorial Hospital||Recruiting|
|Pan-chiao, Taipei county, Taiwan, 220|
|Contact: Shu-Wen Chang, MD 886-8966-2000 ext 2601 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: Shu-Wen Chang, MD|