HMP (Home Macular Perimeter) -Usability Trial
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00592826|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : January 14, 2008
Last Update Posted : April 14, 2015
|Condition or disease|
|Age Related Macular Degeneration|
- Receive a packed HMP device.
- Unpack the device and install it, using a set-up guide
- Use an interactive tutorial to learn the task
- Calibrate the sensitivity of the test
This stage will be completed within 1 to 5 visits, depending on personal progress rate.
Subjects who have successfully completed stage I will be recruited to stage II.
Those subjects will:
• Perform 3 tests , each test in a different day
|Study Type :||Observational|
|Actual Enrollment :||25 participants|
|Observational Model:||Case Control|
|Official Title:||Phase III Study of the Usability of the HMP Device|
|Study Start Date :||November 2007|
|Actual Primary Completion Date :||January 2008|
|Actual Study Completion Date :||January 2008|
- Proportion of subjects who successfully set up the device [ Time Frame: 1 month ]
- Proportion of subjects who successfully pass the training program (successful calibration module) [ Time Frame: 1 month ]
- Proportion of subjects with reliable tests results [ Time Frame: 1 month ]
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00592826
|Principal Investigator:||Adam Mr Weinstein, MD||Kidney Health Center of Maryland|