Investigational Parkinson's Disease In Patients Not Well Controlled On L-dopa
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00381472|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : September 27, 2006
Last Update Posted : March 23, 2017
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Parkinson Disease||Drug: Ropinirole||Phase 3|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||393 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Official Title:||A Phase III, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study of Six Months Treatment With Ropinirole CR as Adjunctive Therapy in Patients With Parkinson's Disease Who Are Not Optimally Controlled on L-dopa|
|Study Start Date :||June 2003|
|Study Completion Date :||December 2004|
- Mean change from baseline in awake time "off" at Week 24 LOCF (last observation carried forward).
- Mean change from baseline in:
- amount and percent of awake time spent "on"
- percent awake time spent "off"
- Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale (UPDRS) total motor score
- UPDRS Activities of Daily Living score
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00381472
Show 76 Study Locations
|Study Director:||GSK Clinical Trials||GlaxoSmithKline|