Caduet in an Untreated Subject Population (CUSP)
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00332761|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : June 2, 2006
Last Update Posted : August 20, 2008
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Hypertension Dyslipidemia||Drug: Caduet||Phase 4|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||220 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Official Title:||An 8-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Examining The Efficacy And Safety Of Caduet® In Simultaneously Achieving Blood Pressure And Lipid Goals In An Untreated Hypertensive And Dyslipidemic Subject Population. (CUSP - Caduet in Untreated Subject Population)|
|Study Start Date :||June 2006|
|Study Completion Date :||September 2007|
- The percentage of subjects achieving both blood pressure goal (<140/90 mmHg) and LDL-C goal (<100 mg/dL) at Week 4.
- The percentage of subjects achieving both blood pressure goal (<140/90 mmHg) and LDL-C goal (<100 mg/dL) at Week 8.
- Change from Baseline to Week 4 in SBP, DBP, and Framingham 10-year CHD risk score.
- Percent change from Baseline to Week 4 in LDL-C, HDL, TC, and TG.
- The percentage of study subjects achieving each of the following goals at Week 4: SBP, DBP, and LDL-C.
- Change from Baseline to Week 8 in SBP, DBP, and Framingham 10-year CHD risk score.
- Percent change from Baseline to Week 8 in LDL-C, HDL, TC, and TG.
- The percentage of study subjects achieving each of SBP, DBP, and LDL-C goals at Week 8.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00332761
Show 34 Study Locations
|Study Director:||Pfizer CT.gov Call Center||Pfizer|