Psychiatric Consultation Through Videoconference in a Primary Care Setting
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00298961|
Recruitment Status : Unknown
Verified May 2008 by Sha’ar Menashe Mental Health Center.
Recruitment status was: Not yet recruiting
First Posted : March 3, 2006
Last Update Posted : May 21, 2008
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment|
|Remote Consultation Community Psychiatry||Device: Videoconference equipment FALCON/IP|
Show Detailed Description
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||160 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Parallel Assignment|
|Masking:||None (Open Label)|
|Official Title:||Telepsychiatry: Cost Analysis, Quality of Life, Satisfaction and Effectiveness of Psychiatric Consultation Through Videoconference in a Primary Care Setting|
|Study Start Date :||May 2006|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||November 2007|
- Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale (BPRS) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Clinical Global Impression Scale (CGI) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAM-D) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Global satisfaction questionnaire at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- General Health Questionnaire 11 (GHQ11) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Quality of Life Enjoyment and Satisfaction Questionnaire (Q-LES-Q-18) at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Costs: Travel expenses, extra consultations, hospitalizations, Medication, loss of work days, medical visitations, ancillary tests such as ECG, lab tests and others at 0 months, 6 months and 12 months.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00298961
|Contact: Mahmud Jabarin, MDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Ehud Susser, MDemail@example.com|
|Sha'ar Menashe Mental Health Center Ambulatory Clinic||Recruiting|
|Hadera, Israel, 38814|
|Contact: Mahmud Jabarin, MD +972-4-6278110 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Contact: Ehud Susser, MD +972-4-6278946 email@example.com|
|Principal Investigator: Mahmud Jabarin, MD|
|Principal Investigator:||Mahmud Jabarin, MD||Sha'ar Menashe Mental Health Center, Israel|
|Study Chair:||Ilan Modai, MD, MHA||Sha'ar Menashe Mental Health Center, Israel|
|Study Chair:||Ehud Susser, MD||Sha'ar Menashe Mental Health Center, Israel|