Urinary Aquaporin 2 Excretion After Methylprednisolone in Fasting Healthy Humans
The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government.
Read our disclaimer for details.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contacts provided below. For general information, Learn About Clinical Studies.
Ages Eligible for Study:
18 Years to 65 Years (Adult)
Sexes Eligible for Study:
Accepts Healthy Volunteers:
(1) Genders; both mal and female
(2) Age; 18- 65 years old
(3) BMI; below 30
(4) Females had to bee in oral contraceptive treatment
(1) Clinical signs or history of disease in the heart, lungs, kidneys or endocrine organs
(2) Abnormal laboratory test (blood haemoglobin, white cell count, platelets, plasma sodium, plasma potassium, plasma creatinine, plasma albumin, plasma bilirubin, plasma alanine aminotransferase, plasma cholesterol and blood glucose)
(3) Albuminuria or glucosuria
(5) Arterial hypertension
(6) Alcohol abuse
(7) Use of tobacco
(8) Medical treatment, except oral contraceptives
(9) Pregnancy or breast feeding
(10) Medicine abuse
(11) Donation of blood less than 1 month before the study.