A First In Human Study Of PF-00184562 In Healthy Volunteers
|The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators. Listing a study does not mean it has been evaluated by the U.S. Federal Government. Read our disclaimer for details.|
|ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00150215|
Recruitment Status : Completed
First Posted : September 8, 2005
Last Update Posted : July 25, 2006
The purposes of this study are:
- To determine the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of single doses of PF-00184562; and
- To explore the exposure-response relationship of neuropsychometric and tolerability measures of PF-00184562 compared to olanzapine.
|Condition or disease||Intervention/treatment||Phase|
|Schizophrenia||Drug: PF-00184562 Drug: Olanzapine||Phase 1|
|Study Type :||Interventional (Clinical Trial)|
|Estimated Enrollment :||18 participants|
|Intervention Model:||Crossover Assignment|
|Official Title:||An Oral, Rising Single-Dose Tolerance, Pharmacokinetic, and Pharmacodynamic Study of Pf-00184562 Capsules In Healthy Volunteers|
|Study Start Date :||July 2005|
|Estimated Study Completion Date :||October 2005|
- Safety and tolerability of single dose PF-00184562 as determined by: adverse event reporting, clinical laboratory results, vital signs, physical examinations, and electrocardiograms (ECGs).
- Pharmacokinetic profile of PF-00184562 maximum concentration (Cmax)
- Time to obtain maximum concentration (tmax), area under concentration-time curve (AUC), and terminal half-life (t1/2).
- Exposure-response relationship of neuropsychometric and tolerability measures of PF-00184562 compared to olanzapine.
- All measurements to be assessed over single doses.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number): NCT00150215
|United States, Texas|
|Pfizer Investigational Site|
|Austin, Texas, United States, 78744|
|Study Director:||Pfizer CT.gov Call Center||Pfizer|