||May 11, 2021
||The Beta API introduced in July 2019 is now the operational API.
||January 25, 2021
||Add FDAAA801Violation field
- Added field FDAAA801Violation to correspond to the Advanced Search function "FDAAA 801 Violations" checkbox.
||October 9, 2019
- Added concept of searching within subsections of documents
- Added a single sub-doc, Location. May add more later.
- Added a new Context operator, SEARCH[Location], to the search syntax.
Added a default generic search area for Locations, AREA[LocationBasicSearch].
You can also search specific fields in Locations with areas such as:
- Updated SearchDefs to show Locations and the new areas
- Updated search syntax documentation
||July 3, 2019
||Original BETA API release