Management of Nausea and Vomiting Chemotherapy-induced in Normandy (NAVI)
This study has been completed.
Information provided by (Responsible Party):
Centre Francois Baclesse
First received: September 15, 2011
Last updated: February 7, 2013
Last verified: February 2013
The objective of this study was to evaluate the various parameters involved in the occurrence of nausea / vomiting during the first cycle of chemotherapy for solid tumors or hematologic among a group of chemotherapy-naive patients, despite anti standardized-emetics protocols.
||Time Perspective: Prospective
||Management of Nausea and Vomiting Chemotherapy-induced in Normandy
Primary Outcome Measures:
| Study Start Date:
| Study Completion Date:
| Primary Completion Date:
||January 2013 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)
|Ages Eligible for Study:
||18 Years and older
|Genders Eligible for Study:
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:
Patients treated with first line chemotherapy with intravenous (IV) to solid tumors or hematologic.
- Aged over 18 years
- With solid tumors or hematologic in first line chemotherapy, administered intravenously,
- Able to understand the meaning of the questions
- Having given their written consent to participate in the survey.
This does not concern patients who:
- Do not give their consent for participation
- Do not speak French
- Suffer from cognitive deficits
- Are under therapy
- Must receive a combination of radio-chemotherapy
- Present an occlusive syndrome
- Metastases (s) brain (s) clinically symptomatic (s) or radiologically proven (s) or a (of) tumor (s) brain (s)
- Have been previously treated with chemotherapy
- Present a cons-indication to corticosteroids, with anti-serotonin or NK1 receptor inhibitors
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
Choosing to participate in a study is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study.
To learn more about this study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the Contacts provided below.
For general information, see Learn About Clinical Studies.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01440465
|Centre de la Baie
|Avranches, France, 50307 |
|Bayeux, France, 14400 |
|Centre François Baclesse
|Caen, France, 14076 |
|Centre Maurice Tubiana
|Caen, France, 14052 |
|Centre hospitalier public du cotentin
|Cherbourg-Octeville, France, 50100 |
|Centre Jacques Monod
|Flers, France, 61104 |
Centre Francois Baclesse
||JOLY Florence, Pr
||Centre François Baclesse
No publications provided
||Centre Francois Baclesse
History of Changes
|Other Study ID Numbers:
|Study First Received:
||September 15, 2011
||February 7, 2013
||France: Afssaps - Agence française de sécurité sanitaire des produits de santé (Saint-Denis)
Keywords provided by Centre Francois Baclesse:
Additional relevant MeSH terms:
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this record on October 21, 2014
Signs and Symptoms
Signs and Symptoms, Digestive