A Normal Donor Sample Collection Study in Healthy Adults
This study has been completed.
Information provided by (Responsible Party):
Astute Medical, Inc.
First received: March 17, 2011
Last updated: November 3, 2011
Last verified: September 2011
More than one site will participate in the collection of blood and urine samples from healthy adult subjects. These samples will be used for future testing to serve as aged-matched normal controls and to establish normal reference ranges in the development of new invitro diagnostic devices.
Healthy Normal Volunteers
||Time Perspective: Prospective
||A Normal Donor Sample Collection Study in Healthy Adults
| Estimated Enrollment:
| Study Start Date:
| Primary Completion Date:
||September 2011 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)
|Ages Eligible for Study:
||21 Years and older
|Genders Eligible for Study:
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:
- Apparently healthy adults (age ≥ 21 years)
- Provide written informed consent for study participation
- Any known or suspected acute illness or condition - including acute infections - at the time of enrollment or within the previous 30 days;
- Any known or suspected significant chronic medical conditions (such as diabetes, coronary artery disease, renal insufficiency, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, chronic inflammatory diseases [e.g., rheumatoid arthritis], cancer, etc);
- Trauma-related surgery within the last 6 months;
- Any surgery, hospitalization or institutionalization (such as in a nursing home) during the previous 3 months;
- Received any blood product transfusion within the previous 2 months;
- Pregnant women or children;
- Prisoners or institutionalized individuals;
- Already provided blood or urine samples for this study.
Please refer to this study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier: NCT01318863
|Apex Research Institute
|Santa Ana, California, United States, 92705 |
|Clinical Research Consortium
|Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, 89119 |
|Rochester Clinical Research, Inc.
|Rochester, New York, United States, 14609 |
|Gray, Tennessee, United States, 37615 |
|Memphis, Tennessee, United States, 38105 |
|Research Across America
|Dallas, Texas, United States, 75234 |
Astute Medical, Inc.
No publications provided
||Astute Medical, Inc.
History of Changes
|Other Study ID Numbers:
|Study First Received:
||March 17, 2011
||November 3, 2011
||United States: Institutional Review Board
Keywords provided by Astute Medical, Inc.:
ClinicalTrials.gov processed this record on March 06, 2014
aged matched normal control samples