Conversion Trial From Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) to Enteric-coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC-MPS) in Stable Transplanted Patients Suffering From Gastrointestinal (GI) Adverse Events While on Mycophenolate Mofetil Therapy (MMF) Therapy
This open, single arm, explorative study aims to investigate the evolution of gastrointestinal adverse events after switch from MMF to EC-MPS in organ transplanted patients suffering from gastrointestinal adverse events while on MMF therapy.
Drug: Enteric-coated Mycophenolate sodium (EC-MPS)
|Study Design:||Allocation: Non-Randomized
Endpoint Classification: Safety/Efficacy Study
Intervention Model: Single Group Assignment
Masking: Open Label
Primary Purpose: Treatment
|Official Title:||Conversion Trial From Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) to Enteric-Coated Mycophenolate Sodium (EC-MPS) in Stable Transplanted Patients Suffering From GI Adverse Events While on Mycophenolate Mofetil Therapy|
- Gastro-intestinal adverse events before switch versus 3 months after switch
- Time to the first biopsy-proven rejection after conversion.
- Severity of biopsy-proven rejections after conversion.
- Proportion of patients who had graft loss after conversion.
- Frequency of adverse events
- Frequency of infections
|Study Start Date:||October 2004|
|Study Completion Date:||August 2006|
|Primary Completion Date:||August 2006 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)|